Elementz L Ascorbic Acid Powder
L-Ascorbic Acid = Ascorbic Acid = AA = Vitamin C = C
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin which the human body cannot produce. A powerful antioxidant, it helps boost the immune system, and is beneficial to the prevention of many of the diseases of this modern age, such as free radical damage, environmental pollution, hypertension and cardiovascular weakness. Vitamin C is also needed for the body to absorb iron, and create collagen and tissue for wound healing.
Pure Vitamin C is known as L-Ascorbic Acid, and occurs naturally in all fruits and vegetables. Elementz L-Ascorbic Acid Powder is a multipurpose, organic compound derived from non-GMO corn. Its fine powder (mesh 80-100) consistency makes it easy to use.
Of food-grade quality, Elementz L-Ascorbic Acid Powder lends itself to a variety of uses.
- It is an outstanding chlorine neutraliser! Add a teaspoon into a tub of bath water and see the crystal clear difference in the water.
- Spare your hair! Use 1/8 teaspoon with 400 to 500 ml of water for a hair rinse that will remove swimming pool chlorine residue. This formula also soothes the hair shaft after the use of normal shampoos, giving you smoother, less flyaway hair.
- Give feet a break! Use ½ teaspoon together with Elementz Magnesium Flakes for a soothing, invigorating foot soak.
- Soothe skin! Use four to six tablespoons together with Elementz Magnesium Flakes for whole body baths which can help atopic dermatitis, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and aging skin.
- Beat the burn! A mixture of Elementz L-Ascorbic Acid Powder and purified/filtered water placed in a spray bottle is a soother of sunburnt skin.
You may look up 'Orthomolecular Medicine' for more info on the benefits of Vitamin C.