Elementz Nahcolite (454g)
Nahcolite – known chemically as NaHCO3 – is commercially called sodium bicarbonate or baking soda. This water-soluble mineral has been used for a myriad of purposes for thousands of years. Elementz Nahcolite is derived through solution mining, a method where water is pumped into subterranean salt deposits to dissolve salts which are then extracted from the drying water. This way ensures the highest concentration and purity of Nahcolite.
Using Elementz Nahcolite for personal care:
- A combination of one to two cups of Nahcolite with Elementz Mg Flakes and Elementz Fuller’s Earth in a bath can be beneficial.
- Two to four cups of Nahcolite in a warm bath deeply cleanses and soothes.
- A pinch of Nahcolite on the underarms can be a substitute for deodorant in a hurry.
- A 50/50 sodium bicarbonate and water mix formed into a paste is an exfoliator for blackheads.
- Nahcolite makes a great weekly teeth cleanser and polisher. Simply dip a toothbrush into Nahcolite powder and brush normally. Do note that this is too strong for daily use.
- A heaped teaspoon of Nahcolite stirred into a glass of warm water, works as a mouth wash.
- Oily hair benefits from a clarifying rinse of one tablespoon of Nahcolite with one cup of water, followed by an acidic rinse made of L-Ascorbic Acid and water.
Safety and purity guaranteed
All Elementz products are tested on humans, never on animals. Our Nahcolite only contains 100 percent natural sodium bicarbonate with no fillers, mixers or nasties. The handy, resealable pouches keep the Nahcolite from drying or clumping.
You may purchase Elementz Nahcolite directly from our Web Shop, or through Elementz Family members.